On returning to schools, teachers, senior leaders and education support staff focused on creating safe learning spaces, adjusting curricula and assessment, and supporting all learners. This virtual conversation will invite the sharing of effective practice on the recovery curriculum and immersion.
- How are you creating safe learning spaces to support children and staff’s wellbeing, and increasing children’s fluency?
- What are you finding are the best approaches for immersion, teaching, learning and assessment in the recovery curriculum?
- What adjustments have you made to the curriculum both in the short- and long-term?
- How are you planning for blended learning and ensuring that learners have sufficient opportunities for immersion?
- What are you finding are the best approaches for engaging with parents/carers and partners to support recovery?